125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, lots of talking and such. Pictures start around page 13.

IMG_20230303_082037094.jpg

Most recent FTS - maybe 3 weeks ago?
Fantastic. Looks great! It’s probably pretty hard to get a detailed photo of such a large tank. Congrats your tank has been going for a few years now.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, lots of talking and such. Pictures start around page 13.

IMG_20230303_082037094.jpg

Most recent FTS - maybe 3 weeks ago?
Starting to look good Tim. Love the shower chair frag rack :p

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fantastic. Looks great! It’s probably pretty hard to get a detailed photo of such a large tank. Congrats your tank has been going for a few years now.
Nope! Started it just before 4th of July last year. Going on 10 months. :) I had a 75 that I tore down shortly after setting this one up and I transferred the fish and coral from.that and my 5 gallon.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm considering making an Aragocrete sheath of sorts to kinda hide the egg crate legs, but I've already glued several encrusters so I'd have to make some space for those. I probably will. Maybe a project for next week? My two racks should be done soon I think. Once they're done soaking I'll either do a sheath or another rack or two.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering making an Aragocrete sheath of sorts to kinda hide the egg crate legs, but I've already glued several encrusters so I'd have to make some space for those. I probably will. Maybe a project for next week? My two racks should be done soon I think. Once they're done soaking I'll either do a sheath or another rack or two.
You could just sacrifice the existing rack they are on. Snap the frags off the crate and just make a new piece.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You could just sacrifice the existing rack they are on. Snap the frags off the crate and just make a new piece.
Yeah. They just barely started encrusting but the plugs are glued in place.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hows the dragon soul doing?
Getting puffier. I think it's going to be ok. Still not to sure about the Hell's Bells Zoas. They're opening but no lashes and not much color - greyish black.
IMG_20230330_143038870.jpg

Stock photo
Hells Bells.jpg

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I was almost REALLY bad yesterday. I went to a couple of Petco's after work because my wife and daughter went off to play at a pottery place.

They had a male Melanurus Wrasse at one and a Buan Blenny at another. I considered both of them but got neither. It's probably good that I didn't, especially the Mel since I'm fairly certain mine has started to transition to male and it is at least twice as large as the one that Petco has.

My son tried to talk me into a Pincushion - that was an easy no.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was almost REALLY bad yesterday. I went to a couple of Petco's after work because my wife and daughter went off to play at a pottery place.

They had a male Melanurus Wrasse at one and a Buan Blenny at another. I considered both of them but got neither. It's probably good that I didn't, especially the Mel since I'm fairly certain mine has started to transition to male and it is at least twice as large as the one that Petco has.

No one wants to hear about your successful will power.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My wife came home and asked what we did. My son said "Went to Petco.". My wife said "Mmmm hmm... What'd you buy at Petco." I told her I didn't buy anything and she immediately went over to look at the tank. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: That's how often my "strong willpower" works.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife came home and asked what we did. My son said "Went to Petco.". My wife said "Mmmm hmm... What'd you buy at Petco." I told her I didn't buy anything and she immediately went over to look at the tank. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: That's how often my "strong willpower" works.
Don’t fool yourself. That’s more a reflection of your honesty than will power!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

attention to line 2 of my signature. :cool:

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Show Off Season 2 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only petco that has a saltwater section is 1 hour 30 minutes from me. I am sure my husband is very thankful.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 77 48.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back