125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

I'd hate that big time. But, gotta help as you can.
In case you were wondering, the code was flip phonese for annoying...
 
Somethings gotta give. Or, she keeps flip to get even with you.
I might go back to my razor... the good old days.
 
Or do you?
Winona Ryder Movie GIF by filmeditor
 
I never owned a pager. Or a cell phone you could call. I just like to take pics with them. My husband tried to get me one, and I swear I blew a fuse.... He said "Don't get so angry, dang."
 
I never owned a pager. Or a cell phone you could call. I just like to take pics with them. My husband tried to get me one, and I swear I blew a fuse.... He said "Don't get so angry, dang."
I tried to get a pager when I was 15. My parents asked if I was dealing drugs since that was the only reason to have one. I got my first flip phone when I was 21 and married. I worked out of a truck and finding payphones to let my wife know I was working late and not dead got to be interesting.
 
I tried to get a pager when I was 15. My parents asked if I was dealing drugs since that was the only reason to have one. I got my first flip phone when I was 21 and married. I worked out of a truck and finding payphones to let my wife know I was working late and not dead got to be interesting.
I asked when I was 15 too. Everyone had them. My dad told me only doctors and drug dealers needed pagers. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I asked when I was 15 too. Everyone had them. My dad told me only doctors and drug dealers needed pagers. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Yep. Same. Only my dad had one and he wasn't a doctor... Interesting.
 
We'll... Apparently my ATO line stopped dripping - my mother-in-law said the air is blowing like it's supposed to. She's going back today to add water directly to the sump. I'm going to have to set the 29 up as an ATO for the 125 but I'm going to have to figure out why the line keeps losing prime between the 5 gallon I have set up and the 75.

In other news it got so hot there yesterday that all 21 of my quail (alive on Sunday) died ... They had a fan, food, and water.
 
We'll... Apparently my ATO line stopped dripping
oh man sorry to hear about the birds.
Try changing out the hose you're using for the ATO - I've had small hose issues mess with me - super hard to diagnose... I'm still not sure it was it but changing my hose fixed it. was for a different purpose at the time I wasn't into saltwater.
 
oh man sorry to hear about the birds.
Try changing out the hose you're using for the ATO - I've had small hose issues mess with me - super hard to diagnose... I'm still not sure it was it but changing my hose fixed it. was for a different purpose at the time I wasn't into saltwater.
Yep. I've got a 1/2" valve on the way so I'm hoping up sizing will fix the issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new