125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

7 Gonis, 2 mushrooms, 2 Milles, a nem, and a zoa colony... Now they're trying to talk me into more Gonis.
 
Someone needs to tell me I'm done. Oh wait, my wife already did - 8 corals ago.
LRO (plus a RFA freebie)
259-_58A9154.jpg
544-_58A8889.jpg
161-_58A9094.jpg
349-_58A9168.jpg

SBB
Screenshot_20221125-131739.png
Screenshot_20221125-131705.png
Screenshot_20221125-131644.png

9 Gonis, 3 mushrooms, 2 Milles, 1 BTA, 1 zoa, 1 RFA, 1 Micro, 1 Astreopora, 1 Leptastrea, and 1 Chalice coming in the mail. Plus the 3 Blastos and the Duncan I'm picking up tomorrow... I'm in trouble... Time to find room and build some frag racks. I hope I don't win on Riptide (unless it's a frag rack - that'd be nice!).
 
Someone needs to tell me I'm done. Oh wait, my wife already did - 8 corals ago.
LRO (plus a RFA freebie)
259-_58A9154.jpg
544-_58A8889.jpg
161-_58A9094.jpg
349-_58A9168.jpg

SBB
Screenshot_20221125-131739.png
Screenshot_20221125-131705.png
Screenshot_20221125-131644.png

9 Gonis, 3 mushrooms, 2 Milles, 1 BTA, 1 zoa, 1 RFA, 1 Micro, 1 Astreopora, 1 Leptastrea, and 1 Chalice coming in the mail. Plus the 3 Blastos and the Duncan I'm picking up tomorrow... I'm in trouble... Time to find room and build some frag racks. I hope I don't win on Riptide (unless it's a frag rack - that'd be nice!).
Great haul and good luck! If you do win, at least you can say they came free!
 
Great haul and good luck! If you do win, at least you can say they came free!
It's not the corals showing up, it's the whole trying to figure out where they go now...
 
Yep. I've got plenty of egg crate for now. Blasto crisis averted. Probably even have room for a couple more...
IMG_20221125_135912839.jpg

Gonis... That's for a future date?
IMG_20221125_135923543.jpg

I can move the purple one to the sand and the small one can move over a slot leaving me room for maybe 3 of the 9 coming. The old Blasto rack has room for 4 more leaving 2 spots needed? :thinking-face: :oops:
 
You have a big empty tank! Got plenty of room. Plus if you had an ender, you could just print a new rack whenever you need.
Big empty he says....
IMG_20221125_141004092.jpg
IMG_20221125_141011392.jpg
IMG_20221125_141015835.jpg
IMG_20221125_141020763.jpg
 
Sooo... Last night @StatelineReefer gave me $100 Battlebox Corals gift card. Now I have to figure out what to buy since my wife told me to stop... I'm on my way to pickup the Blastos right now and I showed my wife a couple easy sticks from Battlebox and she didn't say no... The look wasn't necessarily a yes but she didn't say no.
 
I also haven't broken it to her that I have to pay for shipping for SBB since I didn't spend $400 in actual cash. She's going to be so happy with me.
;) :zany-face: :dizzy-face: :face-with-head-bandage:
 
Somebody stop me!!!

Got a Mille and a Tubbs Stellata coming from BattleCorals.
 
Ok. Blastos were picked up last night before leaving for the basketball game so I didn't get pictures. Here they are. The Royal Red is red but the Orange one is BRIGHT pink. The Purple one is open so far that the purple edges/skirt/whatever you call it hides but it has a purple mouth on the green face.
IMG_20221127_153557039.jpg

And the Duncans. Keep in mind, it's a 1.5" disc.
IMG_20221127_153550447.jpg

Also, I got an email from Adam at BattleCorals. They're out of the Tubbs Stellata so rather than just replace that he wants to build me a 4 frag BattleBox. I told him my current setup, age of tank, parameters, etc. and he's going to surprise me!
 
My wife is at a friend's house watching a movie for her friend's birthday so I sprung the shipping on her while she's there... She can't yell at me in front of her friends.... She's not happy and I'm sure I'll hear about it when I get home (or when she leaves her friend's house), but everything is paid for and all sales are final. Sorry honey, I love you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new