125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Goni garden. Hopefully we can get a good pic with everyone awake and dancing tomorrow!
IMG_20221208_183240492.jpg
 
Swamp Thing on the left and Mystery in the middle. Malibu Rising from a previous SBB sale on the right.
IMG_20221208_183152623.jpg
 
Scooby Doo back left, Creature Mille front left, Orange Blast Mille back right
(Front right is BattleCorals Raindrops on Roses)
IMG_20221208_174939943.jpg
 
He hasn't moved from where I put him last night and it looks like he's settling in. I'll give him a couple of days though because I figure he'll be moving soon.
IMG_20221209_130030456.jpg
 
I think one of my Gonis got switched with someone else's...
IMG_20221209_130305883.jpg

Red Dragon Goni.png

None look even remotely close to this one ...
 
So it looks like this is the one I was sent. The lens he used makes it look way more orange than my lighting. :slightly-smiling-face:
Screenshot_20221209-132422.png
 
That's a tentacle shredder.. You need to protect the intake side.

If you haven't installed an anenome guard on it, it's not nem safe. There are commercially made ones for some pumps. Not sure what pump that is.
It's an aftermarket brand.
 
Creature Mille - Can't get the colors... Pink body with bright yellow and green polyps
IMG_20221209_142036194.jpg

Orange Haze (Raindrops on Roses in back)
IMG_20221209_141823343.jpg

Scooby-Doo plus the other 3 (Purple body, bright green tips, blue/green polyps)
IMG_20221209_141631927.jpg
 
So it already has a secondary guard?

I see plenty of holes big enough for tentacles to be sucked in through, but likely not big enough to suck up the body..
No secondary guard. I'll probably need to print one.

Edit: Probably print 3 - I have two of these plus getting ready to add a 1600 of the same brand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new