125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

I swear my Lawnmower Blenny thinks he's a Shrimp/Prawn Goby with a Pistol Shrimp. He's picked his spot when he feels threatened.
IMG_20221208_123522105.jpg
 
I really need to get back with the program.
 
Dinos are not my idea of fun :( so nice to see the new tank coming along so well. You are doing a great job!
 
Dinos are not my idea of fun :( so nice to see the new tank coming along so well. You are doing a great job!
Sorry you're still fighting dinos but at least you have a solid idea on what your treatment procedure is.
 
Still no SBB delivery but I just got an email that some stuff was in my mailbox....
IMG_20221208_142100574.jpg

Lazy Coffee Design giveaway winnings!
IMG_20221208_142316119.jpg

SaltwaterAquariums.com $10 holiday cash purchase!
 
And the winning continues but don't tell @billyocean ! I just won 2 liters of AlgaeBarn HEX biomedia.
 
And the winning continues but don't tell @billyocean ! I just won 2 liters of AlgaeBarn HEX biomedia.
Lol..it's great when you win! I usually win something soon afterwards. But i guess since you always win..anytime I win is soon afterwards.......
 
Are they like marine pure blocks type media?
I think but it says 2L so I'm wondering if it's not those bottles of liquid bacteria and the blue plastic media? The old stuff. Probably expired. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Sorry @BroccoliFarmer , at this point you're going to be asleep by the time the nem gets here...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new