125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

1/4"... Getting close to shaking hands.

IMG_20221215_131100296.jpg
 
rough handshake
Maybe! That Digi has died like 6 times already and that's only a small portion of the "colony" if it gets stung and dies.
 
And he zapped it. That one area is now black - that happened quick. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes: NO3 is 36.5 and phosphate are still nondetectable. I didn't even notice a tint of blue this time. Fed some Reef Roids, Benepets, and Reef Candy. Added 15 ppm of Magnesium.

Scooby Doo is turning green, Pink Cadillac is Green Cadillac, Acroberry is still blue/purple, Raindrops on Roses PE seems a little less than normal but the color is still purple. Creature and Orange Blast are full PE. Orange Blast is orange and Creature is coloring up - still mostly pale pink though.
 
Well guys (and gals) we'll see how this goes. I signed up to be an Aqueon brand ambassador!
 
Bull dozer unite!
Between him and the Urchin... I'm looking for a Club/Mine Urchin. Could have bought a Money Cowrie but I hear they're usually a cold water species and I didn't want it to suffer in my tank until it died and unaturally early death.
 
Well, I'm pretty sure the Raindrops on Roses is a goner. :disappointed-face: I must have had a spike at some point because it's STN both from the tips and the base. Unfortunately there's nowhere I could even attempt to frag it due to it's size. My alkalinity crept up but I didn't ever see a spike. I'm increasing my alkalinity slowly - still under 1300 but getting close! After I he dose tonight I should be at 1290. Calcium is 430. Alk is 9.8 with 0 phosphates and 35 nitrates.
IMG_20221219_195435929.jpg
IMG_20221219_195454472.jpg
IMG_20221219_195534441.jpg
IMG_20221219_195613350.jpg
IMG_20221219_195552787.jpg
IMG_20221219_195522954.jpg

IMG_20221219_195516958.jpg
IMG_20221219_195407944.jpg

Everything else seems happy today. Even the Cousin It is extending more than ever!
 
9.8 and zero phosphates is tough on acros. And what's this about being an aqueon ambassador?
I doubt they'll pick me. I signed up so we'll see! I asked to Ambassador the ReefReady tanks...
 
9.8 and zero phosphates is tough on acros. And what's this about being an aqueon ambassador?
I know. I'm trying to bring my alk down and feeding Reef Roids to bring the phosphates to detectable levels.
 
Agree dose some pros or even reef roids or you may summon the evil dino
 
Take the alk and nitrates down to 8 and 10ppm you will see lot of diff with phosphates at 0 rather than bumping up phosphates which leads to other issues in future.happy reefing
 
Take the alk and nitrates down to 8 and 10ppm you will see lot of diff with phosphates at 0 rather than bumping up phosphates which leads to other issues in future.happy reefing
Yep! I'm trying. :slightly-smiling-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new