125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

We were all having fun but they were she wanted drama and I guess a couple of us got out of line. Some of the threads that got posted were locked already so in the interest of keeping things kind and friendly it was locked before we got really out of hand.
does "she " wear a starfish avatar (picture)
 
does "she " wear a starfish avatar (picture)
Nah, it was the OP. She has a Cleaner Shrimp for her avatar.
 
Thanks, another drama queen for me to avoid. Yes, i got a list.
She wasn't necessarily looking to start drama, more looking to watch drama.
 
Screenshot_20230121-153947.png
 
Well, I decided to move the Acroberry to a more permanent location. When moving it I realized that the purple is starting to come back in. We'll see how it likes the new position.
 
Added a new feeder I got for Christmas. These Amazon SMART Feeder (eheim knock offs) have done pretty good for me.
IMG_20230123_175233527.jpg
 
Oh yeah, and my refractometer says my salinity is 1.026.

Salifert says my alkalinity is 8.5
 
Look what the the urchin dragged back out. Way in the back of the tank... Yep, the missing Spongodes!
IMG_20230124_162743961.jpg
 
I got home late last night and the lights were off... Urchin was carrying around the Spongodes again.
 
nice. I love my clown goby.

C67DD06D-81D7-41FF-B092-4B5E73F97C0F.jpeg
He was one of my first fish. Transferred from my 5 gallon to my 75 gallon to the 125!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new