125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

I never know when to name a fish. I've had a yellow watchman goby for 4 1/2 years. I still get scared that the moment I name it it's going to croak lol
Yellow watchmen is automatically named grump grump.
 
I call mine Old Man. It’s not a yellow though.
00A74301-4B2E-4E5A-B22F-9DFF85222040.jpeg
 
I managed to go years with never naming a fish till Timmy ate all my Zoa Rock and I just randomly blurted it out when I was yelling at him through the glass...
 
I call mine Old Man. It’s not a yellow though.
00A74301-4B2E-4E5A-B22F-9DFF85222040.jpeg
Tail spots always have a place in my reef... even if it's name is Frank.
 
According to my children, this is not negotiable. Time for you to tell your fish that they have been adopted.
You know what? Why not? For your children here is the newly named Uncle Grump Grump and his loud angry roommate.
20230101_203543.jpg
20221205_221012.jpg
 
Why cuz he has the little “two horns” on his head? Is Thor there as well lol?
yep, the two horns. we got him while watching the Disney series and the mrs liked the name. other tank inhabitants are Carolyn and Hurk, the clownfish. they were Douglas and Martin but figured their relationship is probably closer to Carolyn and Hurk (from the audio-comedy Cabin pressure). Cyd Vicious the Falco hawk, Cho the green mandarin, Dottyback doesn't have a name, and Mary Poppins, the springer damsel.
 
yep, the two horns. we got him while watching the Disney series and the mrs liked the name. other tank inhabitants are Carolyn and Hurk, the clownfish. they were Douglas and Martin but figured their relationship is probably closer to Carolyn and Hurk (from the audio-comedy Cabin pressure). Cyd Vicious the Falco hawk, Cho the green mandarin, Dottyback doesn't have a name, and Mary Poppins, the springer damsel.
I love my Springeris.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new