- Joined
- Dec 2, 2021
- Messages
- 8,285
- Reaction score
- 30,877
- Location
- Western Springs, IL
- What state or country do you live in
- Illinois
my wife got me the Orphek set for fathers day. lol... first fishy thing she got me in 4 years of fishkeeping.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Your blenny looks HUGE :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck:Well... Grabbed a couple semi-not-really-decent-but-they'll-do pictures.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's what she said!Your blenny looks HUGE :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck:
:face-with-tears-of-joy:. Thanks for always rising to the occasion..................That's what she said!
![]()
I'm going to let that one go. lol:face-with-tears-of-joy:. Thanks for always rising to the occasion..................
lol I almost TWSSed myself, so no one felt like they needed to on that one. :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:I'm going to let that one go. lol
Haha!lol I almost TWSSed myself, so no one felt like they needed to on that one. :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I had a Randall's Shrimp with a Yasha Goby in the old 75. Absolutely loved that pair!Yes, a high chance the fish decides the pistol is food. Will he? It's case to case, but appears to lean in the higher chance as they love to eat crustaceans. A watchman goby would/should tell the shrimp to take cover.
Battery cover?So I checked my mail and the piece from Hanna arrived.
![]()
Pretty sure it won't work with the Alkalinity :pleading-face: Checker.
Yep, battery cover. Only thing is it's a battery cover for probably the Hanna Reef Master Checker that sits on the desk.Battery cover?
Beautiful starry blenny!