125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Ok, I'm up to 3 pieces of the DIY rock installed in the tank and no more booger strings still. I'm thinking about adding 2 more today. I'm going for the frog and teddy bear i think.
 
IMG_20220802_163649010.jpg

IMG_20220805_162848594.jpg

Dino egg and moon rock are already in there.
 
Moon rock and dino egg are in the lower left, frog is just above and to the right. My PVC sleeve colored up enough that it hides very nicely. Teddy Bear is in the right back corner. It's not visible in the picture. It's going to be a stabilizer leg for the small shelf that's still soaking. After that I think I have a smallish crater rock and a large shelf.
IMG_20220928_121706330~2.jpg

I might make another batch after I get back from my daughter's hunt. Definitely going to do some shelves with frag plug holes and probably a couple of small pillars that'll I'll attach a shelf to for the front center or I'll use them to build up the back some more.
 
Controller holder if I get a printer.
IMG_20220928_152049694.jpg

I'm just going to start piling up designs so when she asks what we'd even make I can show her everything I won't have to buy for the fish tank? Yeah buddy!
 
Oh for sure. It made 2 things last night, a frag rack and frag stand. Neither of which fit the plugs I have. today its printing a tool holder for the tools that came with the machine.
hehe the first things I printed were things for the printer. lol
 
Controller holder if I get a printer.
IMG_20220928_152049694.jpg

I'm just going to start piling up designs so when she asks what we'd even make I can show her everything I won't have to buy for the fish tank? Yeah buddy!
Plan ahead, nice
hehe the first things I printed were things for the printer. lol
I printed the dog, then moved to other things. A tool holder for everything it came with was yesterday. I'm on call tonight so I may tinker with the designs for the frag stuff.
 
So I was just talking to my wife about something I found for the Cricut that can be 3D printed and she said, "I know, I found that and these pen holder adapters." I don't want to get my hopes up but now SHE'S doing some research on her own.
Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport
 
We'll, it's official... My just under a nickel sized Rhodactis mushroom split. Now I have two Canadian dime sized mushrooms.
IMG_20221003_082853201.jpg
 
We'll, it's official... My just under a nickel sized Rhodactis mushroom split. Now I have two Canadian dime sized mushrooms.
IMG_20221003_082853201.jpg
I hate Canadian coins.
 
HAHA all I could think was... "That's sounds really small. :thinking-face:"
It is small. That was the point! Those Canadians and their small coins.
Little Man Shrink GIF by Holly Logan
 
Should I post this in the pest identification threads and see if anyone can ID these little tassely looking things? :grinning-squinting-face:
IMG_20221003_093335817.jpg

Everytime I see these I have a little scare.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new