125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Is it normal for torches to pull all nighters? Just looked in the tank and my Christmas Favia has feeding tentacles out and the torches are still doing their thing...
trick or treat wavy girl GIF by Target

Spider Man Dancing GIF by The Sean Ward Show
 
Actually, it's coffee, shower, breakfast sandwich, for to work and motivate the boys, stop by Sportsman's for a return on the way home, grab some lunch, maybe buy a couple of golf clubs from the Thrift Shop, finish working time!
 
Actually, it's coffee, shower, breakfast sandwich, for to work and motivate the boys, stop by Sportsman's for a return on the way home, grab some lunch, maybe buy a couple of golf clubs from the Thrift Shop, finish working time!
Man, that's a lot of things in one time....
 
Also waiting for the library to tell me my brackets are done .. he said yesterday by the end of the day.
 
Actually, it's coffee, shower, breakfast sandwich, for to work and motivate the boys, stop by Sportsman's for a return on the way home, grab some lunch, maybe buy a couple of golf clubs from the Thrift Shop, finish working time!
shooter-mcgavin.gif
 
love that movie... This is exactly the movie I was thinking when you said "Party till Dwan" gifs
It's about all that came up. I was looking for something from the Beasty Boys or Kesha. Had "no sleep till Brooklyn" running through my head.
 
I made it home from the woods! We filled one javelina tag and one deer tag. Unfortunately neither were my daughter. I'm heading back Friday and Saturday. We're going to do our best to seal the deal! She was such a trooper. I ran her (more of a super brisk power walk) for a mile today. We got ahead of the herd we were chasing and they were coming to us. She knelt down and got ready and one of the does winded us. She must have hiked/walked/ran at least 20 miles between last Friday and today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new