125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

I'm hoping it gets a little bigger and starts showing color. It'll make my wife happy if I finally sell something!
 
Alright @billyocean - 0.05 ppm of Phosphates needed per day. That sounds like 4 ml for 100 gallons of water. Should I go with 1 capful per day and check in a couple of days? If I'm over 0.1 at that point it means my phosphates are climbing slightly faster than I'm dosing them and I'd back off to 4 ml?
 
Alright @billyocean - 0.05 ppm of Phosphates needed per day. That sounds like 4 ml for 100 gallons of water. Should I go with 1 capful per day and check in a couple of days? If I'm over 0.1 at that point it means my phosphates are climbing slightly faster than I'm dosing them and I'd back off to 4 ml?
I think so..then again sometimes my swings are .05-.14. I'm not religious on the time I test so that's probably a factor. Even if I wait a while after feeding it's usually higher.
 
I think so..then again sometimes my swings are .05-.14. I'm not religious on the time I test so that's probably a factor. Even if I wait a while after feeding it's usually higher.
I can see that being true. Testing in the morning versus the evening will change things. I'm going to start 1 capful today and see how things go throughout the week.
 
Finally a couple of happy sticks I think!
IMG_20230118_193534395.jpg
IMG_20230118_193518193.jpg
IMG_20230118_193107301.jpg
IMG_20230118_192736899.jpg
 
0.06. Sounds like a capful daily is just what the tank ordered!
 
Wow! The ending was great...just classic cut off right in the ending..... "ok, new thread time"..like a poorly written no country for old men ending...with the hint of the person "listening more" in the teasing of part 2...
 
We were all having fun but they were she wanted drama and I guess a couple of us got out of line. Some of the threads that got posted were locked already so in the interest of keeping things kind and friendly it was locked before we got really out of hand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new