125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Mine are from Yellowstone and the Tetons. Those stupid bears almost hit the car I was driving ...

IMG_20220503_192800897.jpg
They just wanted to be your friend!!!
 
Thanks guys and gals! Happy Father's Day to all the other dads hanging out on here as well!
 
Sitting here at the pool at the resort... In Hawaii. Sitting at the pool maybe 100 feet from the ocean. What is wrong with my kids?

IMG_20240616_185252979.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new