13.5 evo coming up soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always liked the idea of a shrimp goby pair. It is fun to watch them work as a team.
Ah i have an ok story about that sooooo anyway I waited so long to get a Yasha and finally I found one yay so I put him in the tank and later he jumped into my return pump chamber but I was able to get him out and I put him in a mesh breeder box with some macroalgae and he was eating great and doing great and I was waiting to get a candy cane for a while to and then LA had one and I was able to get the little guy so I released the Yasha into the tank with the candy cane at the same time and they paired immediately which was great until they parted about a day later and I found the Yashas head being eating by my hermit a few days later. but just yesterday I found out that they were QTing another yasha for me because I called and asked!!!! lol sry it was long
Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah i have an ok story about that sooooo anyway I waited so long to get a Yasha and finally I found one yay so I put him in the tank and later he jumped into my return pump chamber but I was able to get him out and I put him in a mesh breeder box with some macroalgae and he was eating great and doing great and I was waiting to get a candy cane for a while to and then LA had one and I was able to get the little guy so I released the Yasha into the tank with the candy cane at the same time and they paired immediately which was great until they parted about a day later and I found the Yashas head being eating by my hermit a few days later. but just yesterday I found out that they were QTing another yasha for me because I called and asked!!!! lol sry it was long
Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

LOL
There's a 6 line sentence in there :D

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kant is up there although his works are a trial to get through. I also enjoy kierkagaard and a lot of the existential thinkers. ontology, epistemology, and metaphysics all are favorite areas. Can’t say I have a single favorite philosopher however
Logic epistemology and metaphysics here :)

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could a dwarf pipe go in a community tank with some other nano stuff
Maybe if you chose small peaceful tank mates but they may need to be fed live baby brine shrimp so someone will need to feed them when you are on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back