dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kinda want the KPA strain of pygmy angels they supposedly get 2”
There is absolutely 0 angels that should be in a 13.5 gallon tank
Ik they have like no stomach. My hope is to have a double chamber refugium with a bit of rubble and floss then in the tank itself lots of macro mangroves and softies
Refugium wont do much, the tank is too small to sustain a large population of copepods with a pipefish.

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Baby_Whale_Fish_8d1b3c02-5737-4b67-a6e5-fae3249b6a15_450x450.jpg

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+ 1 we are over 200 pages now with all his threads. I don’t even know why I’m still here.
If you’re going to complain then why don’t you get off.
You people consistently complain about how much he posts or makes threads just don’t friggin go on the thread. Every page there’s some person rabbitting out and getting mad and Noah hasn’t even really acknowledged them. Don’t like it? Annoyed? Then get tf off.

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re going to complain then why don’t you get off.
You people consistently complain about how much he posts or makes threads just don’t friggin go on the thread. Every page there’s some person rabbitting out and getting mad and Noah hasn’t even really acknowledged them. Don’t like it? Annoyed? Then get tf off.
Same energy as middle school, just fricken dissociate if you don’t like it, jeez.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And he made 2500 club in 2 weeks
Lol thats mostly his flip flopping and writing 5 posts everytime for stuff that should just be one cohesive (and researched) question or point he is making. Frigus we are mostly writing this because so many posts makes it easy to miss information or questions etc as multiple posts usually bring the forum to the next page.

Bribo12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda hard to miss the thread when it is getting bumped to the top of the page every 2 minutes with more useless information and changes.
I’m not complaining, I’ve offered tons of advice, I’ve just seen plenty of posters on forums like this that end up not making a tank and disappearing.
but you’re right I should hence why I haven’t posted on it in 10 pages. I also learned 0 things about Noah’s plan for his tank in those 10 pages...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back