OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know what kinds of filtration I want. There’s a lot of mixed answers but I want my filter to be as natural as possible. Would a bit of floss, rubble and biomax and carbon in 1 chamber then chaeto in another chamber work well? I want to have a fuge preferably in both chambers with a bit of mechanical media

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know what kinds of filtration I want. There’s a lot of mixed answers but I want my filter to be as natural as possible. Would a bit of floss, rubble and biomax and carbon in 1 chamber then chaeto in another chamber work well? I want to have a fuge preferably in both chambers with a bit of mechanical media
order the tank and decide while you wait or during set up

CollectOyster04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No point stressing between this or that until you actually have the tank. Everything else will fall into place after that. If you have the money, I say buy the tank online now and get it. Then you can worry about setting it up after school is out. Knowing exactly which tank you have (physically have), then everyone can help guide you with the rest. But for the love of the world, get your tank !!!

reefinatl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting it after the school year is over. Should I order online or buy in person. I can get it from als pets or something for 159.99 free shipping
Approximately 1500 posts ago I told you buy it online from petco and pick it up. They are $180 but petco has 25% off so it's $135. Get your first bit of salt and sand on that same order to maximize the 25% off. Then basically forget petco exists the remainder of time in the hobby.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Approximately 1500 posts ago I told you buy it online from petco and pick it up. They are $180 bit petco has 25% off so it's $135. Get your first bit of salt and sand on that same order to maximize the 25% off. Then basically forget petco exists the remainder of time in the hobby.
Oh ok. Right now? How long will the sale be

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No point stressing between this or that until you actually have the tank. Everything else will fall into place after that. If you have the money, I say buy the tank online now and get it. Then you can worry about setting it up after school is out. Knowing exactly which tank you have (physically have), then everyone can help guide you with the rest. But for the love of the world, get your tank !!!
I can’t right now. My mom said I gotta wait. As soon as I can get it I will. I’m not gonna be active most of the summer but, I will try my best to get updates on the tank out

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Approximately 1500 posts ago I told you buy it online from petco and pick it up. They are $180 bit petco has 25% off so it's $135. Get your first bit of salt and sand on that same order to maximize the 25% off. Then basically forget petco exists the remainder of time in the hobby.
It isn’t available

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t decide on stain or paint. I wanted to try wood burning fish into it and then staining but idk if that would damage the structural integrity of the wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back