13.5 evo coming up soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta smell test my seran wrap before adding the macros to my coldwater brackish betta bowl
 
I don’t know do you know? Or do I have to google it
sarcastic sarcasm GIF
 
All I need is filter heater 4 clamp lights ro live sand refractometer and live rock (25 lb) then a tank
 
In the bottom area I’m either gonna get a 2nd 20 high or I’m gonna do a minifridge
 
Why don’t you just get a tank? Heck, it can be anything, just get a tank. Then, go from there.
I am, I mgonna do a 20 high and I’ve settled on it. If I ever decide to do another tank I’m gonna do another one. I think I should stick with 1 because I wouldn’t see the other one
 
Agreed 5 one sentence post in a row is ridiculous
can u please instead of making 20 1 sentence posts make 1 20 sentence post
That’s how he get the 2,500 Club Member... ;Spam

I am, I mgonna do a 20 high and I’ve settled on it. If I ever decide to do another tank I’m gonna do another one. I think I should stick with 1 because I wouldn’t see the other one
That’s good, now just get the tank. Don’t change any plans, just get the tank.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new