13.5 evo coming up soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget about the mantis in a 3 gallon.

Anyone know the percents and likelyhoods of certain hitchhikers on aquaculture special SBLR? I’m thinking of getting 45 lb with my mom pitching in some money because my mom I will need extra for when she wants a 10g seahorse tank (help me pls) would 45lb be too much for a 20 gallon (probably long) and a 10g and mabye a 3g tank which I will keep a mantis if I find one inside? Also how do I make all the stuff come out of the rocks

Bribo12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly if he was only posting in this and like lounge type threads it’s frustrating but still fine. However offering advice in other threads on topics he has 0 experience with is wrong. The fact he has 3000 posts also makes it look credible.
The cuttlefish post I just saw and his backup reasoning was his friend said it. Glad to see 3000 posts later he hasn’t absorbed an ounce of what advice he’s been given. Not trying to be hard on him but offering advice that’s just wrong/ could be harmful to someone’s tank is not good.

BeMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly lol when I seen this.
Honestly, I’d say if you don’t have the patience to do this hobby (waiting for a tank to get dirty) this hobby isn’t for you. You gotta make sure your tank gets well established with lots of algae before u can add complex life

BeMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, where did he post that.

BeMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, where did he post that.
In a thread I was following

Hadla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually the tiniest mantises can be kept in a 5 gallon AS LONG AS THERE IS constant water moving in and out and it’s an established tank over 6 months old AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! I say this because they’re so easy to lose track of in even a 10 gallon...

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a thread I was following

ya i had to shut that down quick

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I get my mandarin I’m either buying a trained one or having the people at the store I get it at feed it. They eat stuff like bristleworms microstarfish little crabs and all the pods and stuff, my friend says they are about as predatory as a wrasse
Like this garbage he's spewing now.

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have tried to help him as well & have a soft spot for this kid because I really want him to succeed. But then have also gotten replies from him on threads I’ve posted & I am concerned also. I was looking for an ID on the snails I recently got and just could not remember their names - ended up being Orange Chestnut Turbos. Kinda bugged me that his reply was that maybe they were dyed - replied that way twice too.
(Edit: @sbreefco kindly jumped in with the ID on that one! My LFS had just gotten them and hadn’t even put up a label yet, so no one knew that day.)
I’m not any sort of an expert in SW either but I have done SO much research - reading, following this forum, YouTube and basically anything else I can get my hands on and I still don’t offer any advice unless I’m fairly certain I know what I’m talking about.

Last edited:

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ya i had to shut that down quick
All I can say is wooooowwwww. I’m glad you and a couple others called that out. The arrogance is truly impressive.

Noah, if you do happen to read this, I know you’ve been upset in the past about people talking about you. The biggest piece of advice that I can offer to you as someone 2&1/2 times your age is that it’s very important to learn not to burn bridges in life. Always be humble & willing to learn from others.

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
True, I actually corrected him on one thread about mandrins needing 20 pounds of live rock each to survive.
Thankfully the person listened to me, but you're right.... how many people are going to listen to his incorrect advice and lose everything and never have another saltwater aquarium.

Question....... Can't the mods do something about him?
Sorry for the triple post... am I getting as bad as Noah? Eesh.
but I was wondering this same thing... are the mods able to do anything about this? Adding to the fact that he seems to want to reply all over the place and offer his “advice”, he now has the 2500 club tag, which could inadvertently lend him some “credit”. It would be awful to have someone follow his potentially bad advice & have a major problem not knowing that he has absolutely no experience.

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like this garbage he's spewing now.
omg what kinda advice is that Noah gave?!?!? He needs to stop and like others have said because he has so many messages people think he knows what he's talking about when he obviously doesn’t. Now instead of just wasting our time and hurting his own fish, he's hurting others and their fish/coral. Noah stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.4%
Back