Status
Not open for further replies.

Hectaka

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok gang, no reason to start poking at someone, if you don't like his posts, don't read his posts.
As someone who is still mostly lurking as I'm setting up my first reef tank, this kid is ruining this site. If it wasn't for the other posters on here constantly correcting him and calling him out, I would have left and tried to find a different forum, still might seeing that now the moderators are defending his terrible posts and his giving terrible harmful advice.

To the others please keep correcting him and giving actual good advice, I'm sure there are a lot of lurkers like me who are taking it all in.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally understand, and we've taken care of that, but still shouldn't be picking on someone, it goes against the TOS. May take us a couple days to figure out what to do, but we get there.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I personally have nothing against the dude. I just personally know how hard it is to determine what’s good and bad advice when first starting out on here. And at the end of the day, it’s living things who suffer.

Last edited:

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally understand, and we've taken care of that, but still shouldn't be picking on someone, it goes against the TOS. May take us a couple days to figure out what to do, but we get there.
Thank you! We truly want/wanted to help him but he doesn’t take advice and he thinks he's always right fine, but when he tries to give others advice, that's when he has to stop.

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! We truly want/wanted to help him but he doesn’t take advice and he thinks he's always right fine, but when he tries to give others advice, that's when he has to stop.
Agreed. We've all spent time trying to help him. My concern is the bad or flat wrong info he gives out, and then argues that everyone is wrong.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION ALL EXPERIENCED REEFERS

While Noah may not be listening, I am, and so are many others. I understand you are frustrated with the OP, and I get that you feel like your thoughts, suggestions, and advice is falling on deaf ears, but I have learned a great deal from reading these threads. I have two, in my opinion, semi-successful reef tanks set up, and I continue to learn each day. I learn through researching, through asking questions, and I apparently learn through reading through pages and pages of a very confusing thread. So to all of you, THANK YOU! While your intended target may not have listened, the wider audience did. I hope you all continue to advise those who ask, even if they don't appreciate it, because someone out there may read that thread later and learn something.
Still my favorite name on here, even though it doesn't fit you anymore.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lifetime ban would be a good start.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're working on this situation. Thanks for your patience. Please report anything you feel is an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back