13.5 fluval

  • Thread starter Thread starter berner530
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

berner530

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
6
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m thinking of setting up my 13.5 gallon fluval again. I’m curious as to what people put in there’s. The only thing I’m really set on is a goby and pistol shrimp pair ( let me know your favorite combinations) but other than that I don’t know what I want to do I’m hoping to get some pictures and recommendations Thank you!!!
 
When I had mine I had a clown pair, orchid dotty, purple firefish, and a pellet trained mandarin who was super fat. Looking back the clowns, firefish, and a ywg would of made more sense
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new