13.5 gallon

frankiediaz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started my nano tank a few months ago. It's going good so far. I've been wanting to get back into the happy for awhile now I had a 55 gallon before. But mjy space is limited so I went smaller. I must admit I like the size.
719665b361cc647aa1189e6c7e1892bc.jpg
39604ebf1648e24b955c4c171579cd47.jpg
8820dc931c0003297f5d7dae1e56c3c9.jpg
055fabb32990e62c608db105eba5e22b.jpg
 
Beautiful! I’ll always have a Nano tank in the House. they have the potential to be so elegant in such a small confined space and super low maintenance so why not!!? Haha congrats and welcome back to the hobby!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new