135G A.G.E. Hybrid Cube

Drum roll.........! That closed loop looks like it'll give you some nice flow
 
yheradys.jpg
 
The final look. The closed loop took a lot more space than I anticipated so for now this is what I have ended up with.
ygu4yta3.jpg
 
WOW MAN! That is an awesome find!!

Isoprene ,""forever"tank" is right!
lol I am just green with jealous rage:xd:

I'm excited to see it come together tony.
 
The new 20k lamps. A little too blue for my taste but my wife loves it.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1366582431035.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366582431035.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 334
I think you will be very happy with the way corals look under that 20k.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I'm already ready to sell the whole **** thing!

I've gotten back into my cars and now it seems like one little thing after the next keeps popping up with this tank.
 
Skimmer has settled and is now hooked to the skimmate locker. Heater raised to 79 all I lack is the auto top off and actually mounting everything under the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new