135G A.G.E. Hybrid Cube

And 10,400gph of flow seems to be ok for the 6 hours a day I run the closed loop with the wp40s.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1379979363590.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379979363590.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 386
Led growth.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1382839384806.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382839384806.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 313
Here's the current full tank shots from all 3 viewable sides.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1382840285335.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382840285335.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 357
Second attempt.

Sent from my Galaxy S4.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1382842670676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382842670676.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 332
I dated the pictures to document the growth in seeing under my Chinese leds and using Chinese pumps. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S4.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1382902350268.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382902350268.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 338
I am not a weekly water change guy. Mines gets 20-25gal every 6 weeks or so. I do skim pretty wet and run through about 15 gallons of top off per week.

Sent from my Galaxy S4.
 
My auto top off keeps my salinity pretty solid at 1.024 - 1.025. I only empty my skimmate locker about once a month. It's probably 1.5g capacity.

Sent from my Galaxy S4.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new