135g from the start

ReluctantHippy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to document this 135. Rock work just went in. Sand comes Thursday. Lights arrive Friday.
20170828_105311.jpg
 
Nice! How did you attach the rocks?
 
OK, here we go. I was supposed to mount the lights today but went coral shopping instead.
20170902_213135.jpg
20170902_210551.jpg
20170902_213036.jpg
20170902_213054.jpg
20170902_213049.jpg
20170902_213043.jpg
 
If an administrator sees this could you please move this thread to members tanks. I thought that's where I had created it. Sorry.
 
I've added a few fish. Yellow tang, male brunneus, female blue star, lubbock, a dozen stag horn damsels. I've got most of the sandbed covered now. Still working on getting nice sps colonies for the top and some more euphyllia for the right hand side.
20170918_145539-01.jpeg
20170918_145547-01.jpeg
20170918_145607-01.jpeg
20170918_152552-01.jpeg
 
First big acro going into the tank.
20170919_121707-01.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new