14g biocube reef build!

What's your lighting schedule for the a80 on the biocube? I just put one on my 16 gallon and am trying to get an idea for the settings.
I had one on my 14 biocube full power ( a whopping 14 watts) 7 hour schedule.
 
What's your lighting schedule for the a80 on the biocube? I just put one on my 16 gallon and am trying to get an idea for the settings.
I'm here! I've been busy sorry for the response. I run from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm 100% blue. I am actually upgrading to the AI Prime.
 
Looking good. Jeep in mind API Phosphate test is a "high-range" test and won't give you accurate Phosphate readings. Go with a Salifert "low-range" kit, or something like that. Your readings will be much more accurate. If the tank is still cloudy, add an airstone for a couple of days and it will clear nicely.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new