OP
OP
Wiskey

Wiskey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all - is it in 30 seconds or 9 minutes. second - the fish do not seem to be right for this video- though I didnt have the patience to watch it to the end.
Well,.. I wanted to give a little more information than just the 30 second timelapse, it's in the middle. I figure people that want to would just skip to it.

What do you mean that the fish don't seem right?

Give us a clue what is this 'special form'. called? BTW - as you can see in my build thread - I have a fair bit of GSP - there is no magic.... Mine also do not spread that far(but maybe I have the special kind)
I don't know actually,.. it was just sold to me as "Branching GSP", and the LFS owner was telling me about the unusual growth form. I've never looked it up to see if that was really a thing or not, but he's right, it really doesn't like growing on the rock surface which makes it really easy to frag.

Whiskey

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well,.. I wanted to give a little more information than just the 30 second timelapse, it's in the middle. I figure people that want to would just skip to it.

What do you mean that the fish don't seem right?

I don't know actually,.. it was just sold to me as "Branching GSP", and the LFS owner was telling me about the unusual growth form. I've never looked it up to see if that was really a thing or not, but he's right, it really doesn't like growing on the rock surface which makes it really easy to frag.

Whiskey
I meant that I read the title - which said xxx growth in xxxx minutes. I assumed it was a video that showed a time lapse that was xxxx minutes long. It didnt. instead it was a 9 minute video - which (as I said ) I didnt watch but did skip through) showing multiple things that were (sorry) completely unclear. The first part of the video did not look time lapsed at all - so I wondered how the tank was swimming so normally - if it was time lapsed over xxx weeks/months. Probably my misunderstanding of your misleading video title (which is very likely my mistake)

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I meant that I read the title - which said xxx growth in xxxx minutes. I assumed it was a video that showed a time lapse that was xxxx minutes long. It didnt. instead it was a 9 minute video - which (as I said ) I didnt watch but did skip through) showing multiple things that were (sorry) completely unclear. The first part of the video did not look time lapsed at all - so I wondered how the tank was swimming so normally - if it was time lapsed over xxx weeks/months. Probably my misunderstanding of your misleading video title (which is very likely my mistake)
BTW - is it 'branching GSP' - or is it GSP without other substrate. Answer - the second option

OP
OP
Wiskey

Wiskey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aah. Gotcha. Yeah, there is an introduction and some full tank shots, and the timelapse plays a couple of times.

Whiskey

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%

Back