150 gallon stocking help

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think I could do two of the swallow tail angels and have a pair? Along with the two tangs and foxface?
I think you could yeah, personally I’d wait for a semifasciatus pair of females or established pair to emerge but the other option is to look for the same thing just with Melanospilos.

mcgallagherc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an orange timor wrasse and he was an assassin when I added hermits and crabs. I had him removed, have a 48x24x24. Fox face died as if petrified after wrasse emerged from sand bed after adding him a week before. Very new to this and just my input. I had my wrasse removed

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an orange timor wrasse and he was an assassin when I added hermits and crabs. I had him removed, have a 48x24x24. Fox face died as if petrified after wrasse emerged from sand bed after adding him a week before. Very new to this and just my input. I had my wrasse removed
Wrasses are known assassins of hermits. But the smaller species don’t usually go for it, as for the foxface the wrasse wouldn’t have gone after it.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 62 36.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back