150g Anemone Prop System

themadman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f0d1deaab0b8f8d7c205645fc534f01b.jpg

Awesome anemone delivered safe and sound and healthy!!! Amazing color! Thanks for the hookup and great communication Rik!

OP
OP
ProjectAnemone

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f0d1deaab0b8f8d7c205645fc534f01b.jpg

Awesome anemone delivered safe and sound and healthy!!! Amazing color! Thanks for the hookup and great communication Rik!

Looking good. This is the Nem at the 10 second point of the last video.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ProjectAnemone

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
ProjectAnemone

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was cleaning the baskets today and this guy got out. He was on the outside of one of the baskets and I didn't see it. The poor thing sat in a 45g trash can of cold fresh water for 20 minutes. When I found it, it was closed tightly and all slimed up. I just pealed it off and threw it in a clean basket it the frag tub. An hour later it was a ball of slime and looking bad. An other hour later it looks like this...

FullSizeRender_zpsfgob6eom.jpg

Some other pics from today:

FullSizeRender_zps7fdqhhmo.jpg

IMG_6190_zpsnldqzclo.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpshsowri83.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpscdj8uepv.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsdgq7fbyc.jpg

OP
OP
ProjectAnemone

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was cleaning the baskets today and this guy got out. He was on the outside of one of the baskets and I didn't see it. The poor thing sat in a 45g trash can of cold fresh water for 20 minutes. When I found it, it was closed tightly and all slimed up. I just pealed it off and threw it in a clean basket it the frag tub. An hour later it was a ball of slime and looking bad. An other hour later it looks like this...

Three days later its still alive and looks good. I'm shocked it survived a 40 degree fresh water bath for 20 minutes.

OP
OP
ProjectAnemone

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not enough! I sold about 10 locally and have ~45 in the tub. I haven't cut any for a while as I have been spending all my 'fishroom time' setting up a display tank and fraging corals. I think this project failed due to my lack of effort.

Slot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
45 isnt bad at all! Im going to try setting up a system like yours pretty soon. Do you sell and ship at all?

OP
OP
ProjectAnemone

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shutting the tub down. I just don't have the time to make it worth while. I'm going to keep several nems and set up a much smaller frag tank, but the tub must go.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back