150g Anemone Prop System

FullSizeRender_zps6d305dac.jpg
 
Six months or so is my best guess. The Redfoot started acting odd last night. It inflated up huge and looked like it would pop.

FullSizeRender_zps91ac7877.jpg

FullSizeRender_zps0170c83b.jpg
 
Wow, that's like a anemone balloon! Did it go back to normal yet?

Unfortunately, the whole thing ruptured. I have never seen anything like it. It hung in for a few days, but ended up being flushed to prevent fouling the system.
 
Always a gamble with a wild caught nem. This is one of the reasons I set up this project - tank raised nems. I hope, someday, to be able to supply wholesalers, the LFS market, and do 'group buys' for reef clubs.
 
As soon as my son's travel hockey season is over, playoffs are in two weeks, I will have free weekends. That means I will be able to put more effort into this project. I also get to teach the kids about small business concepts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new