150g Anemone Prop System

Cleaned the baskets today so I took a couple of pics:

FullSizeRender_zpscgsyucld.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpstn2qky9z.jpg

IMG_1184_zps1aftte1z.jpg
 
Nice system! So is your plan to continue to cut them every 28 days like before the crash? Plan to double, or close to double your stock every month? Those are some nice looking colors for BTA's.
 
Cutting has basically stopped right now. Older nems are too small to cut right now, and I don't want to touch the ones I got a MACNA yet. Losing so many early on has made me a little more cautious.
 
Bought as BTA but I have my doubts - wish I had cipro on hand at the time to treat it.
 
Cutting has basically stopped right now. Older nems are too small to cut right now, and I don't want to touch the ones I got a MACNA yet. Losing so many early on has made me a little more cautious.
Make them split. Raise salinity to about 1.030 over about 5 days. Then drop to 1.022 within 1 hour. then raise to 1.025 in about another hour. They will all split
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new