18 mo into the hobby.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking learn from and meet other reefers. Attended Reef a Poluza in Anaheim last weekend. Set up a quarantine tank. Hope I am doing everything right.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Start a build thread. You'll hopefully get some people following along that can give advice and encouragement along the way. Also, post questions in the forums if you're unsure of things. Tons of knowledgeable people stalk these hallways willing to help out with their experiences!

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and if you are srarting with a QT system you are off to a great start

128AC66D-4111-4866-99E0-1D113A7BC568.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking learn from and meet other reefers. Attended Reef a Poluza in Anaheim last weekend. Set up a quarantine tank. Hope I am doing everything right.

Welcome! Glad you joined. I'm doing my first Reef A Palooza this coming October when they hold their first Texas event in Frisco (DFW area, northern Dallas part of metroplex)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Back