Hello everyone, I’m still new to this site and figured maybe I put our thread in the wrong spot. This was our current set up it’s a 180 gallon drilled tank we have done everything ourselves. Except the stand and canopy until now. On January 27th we started building our stand my son was super excited to start this project (not as much as I was to complete it with him tho) and I think he wanted to touch every piece of wood we used. January 28th we got the floor, top, doors and trim complete This was January 30th which was also our sons 10th birthday. So of course I had to hide a bigger gift in our project. he found it after all the others when I told him he still needed to stain one more door. February 1st our daughter decided to help also (fun family project) February 2nd we finished the stand. I forgot to show that as most people know plugs are always a problem for a lot of reef lovers with constantly using extension cords and what not, so I incorporated ten sockets 5 on each side with a switch to control each plug. Only one big wire now to plug into the wall. February 3rd starting the transfer.