180g Lagoon

Great tank, what is the yellow spotted fish? I should know this..anthias much-dollarias. (Japanese Borbonius Anthias ?). Just awesome.

Second...what lights for the mangroves, or any tricks to success with them? Did you grow them from pods or were they leafed out when you bought them?
 
Great tank, what is the yellow spotted fish? I should know this..anthias much-dollarias. (Japanese Borbonius Anthias ?). Just awesome.

Second...what lights for the mangroves, or any tricks to success with them? Did you grow them from pods or were they leafed out when you bought them?

Yes, they are Borbonius. The mangroves I purchased as stalks with leaves starting. 250w MH and T5s on lighting. Lots of water flow.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new