180g Tank Break Down Sale

Item Price
$5-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Crazy35111

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
34
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
****ALL SOLD****
Been a long and hard decision to make, but having to break down my system.
Everything in good working order. Equipment has about a year on it. Shipping is available at buyers expense.
1 - 70.5" Ecotech Rail with hanging kit $60
1 - 70.5" Ecotech Rail no hanging kit and has a few scratches - $30
Grounding Probe - $5
Regal 150INT Protein Skimmer - $150
GHL Profilux 4 Mega Set with leak sensor, 2 power bars, Vortech Controller **1 of the power bars end cover where the screws go through broke in shipping, everything functions like it should, - $700
Pentair Smart UV40W Sterlizer - $250
Tunze Water Level Controller 5017 - $75
319626482_10103437436931092_9068804125228395961_n.jpg
319642373_10103437437125702_3993468210824874114_n.jpg
319688583_10103437436841272_5241980648770428839_n.jpg








​

 
Last edited:
I'll take both heaters if still available. Thanks
 
How I can send you a PM ? I would like to know which generation are the light ? Thank you
 
Any Gyres going to be for sale?
No Gyres. Some testing equipment including Milwaukee hydrometer, maybe some heaters, Ecotech Vectra pump, and might list the tank itself. 180g, Starfire x3, shadow overflow rimless Planet Aquariums.
 
Is the Tunze basically just the Osmolator 3155? Or comes without the pump, just controller?
 

Similar threads

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new