1st build! Waterbox Marine 35.1

MattyD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everyone! My first tank just arrived yesterday and was able to assemble the cabinet last night. I have some pics/vids of the process. Huge shoutout to @Tyler Collinske for helping me throughout this process and introducing me to the hobby. Couldn't have done this without you bro! So, the tank I have is a Waterbox Marine 35.1. I have a white AI Prime w/ diffuser, 18-inch flex arm, Tunze ATO, Octo 110-S Classic, and Sicce Syncra Silent 4.0. I am in the process of buying some live rock and live sand next and get it cycling hopefully starting this weekend.

I did run into one problem unfortunately. Pic will be down below of my sump. Looks like where the return pump is suppose to go, it is very small and the Sicce is no where close to fitting in that space. Does anyone have any recommendations on what they have done or any certain brand of pumps they have used to accommodate for this space? I was thinking of returning the pump and trying to find something smaller but I am not sure if I need a certain GPH.

Hope yall enjoy and thank you in advance for all the help! #ReefNayshh

Pallet.jpg

Items.jpg

Opening.jpg

Cabinet.jpg

Sump.jpg

Tank.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back