1stop corals, simply amazing

  • Thread starter Thread starter lenny26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lenny26

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
brooklyn,ny
First of all, Brian had what I wanted at a price I was kinda willing to pay. Literally, my 3rd time ordering online. With all the worries about shipping, evil weather and my corals getting detached. Brian has been great, super fast response, caring, literally put me at ease.
The coral was packaged like there's no tomorrow, in a nice plastic cup, 3 heat packs, cellophane all around the box. The little guy looked supper happy even still in the box.
Definitely a great experience, amazing rare mushrooms. Wish I had a larger tank so I could buy more.

Thanks Brian!

My little guy in the tank, amazing mystery tie dye :)

2ydusynu.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new