2.5 gallon zoa-filled pico reef!

Looks like it was perfect for it dude, really like the way the whole setup looks! I need to check your other threads!

ah none of my other threads really did anything they were mostly questions, never went through any builds' progression or anything like I am going to here
 
ah none of my other threads really did anything they were mostly questions, never went through any builds' progression or anything like I am going to here
Ha okay that's all mine are to, I didn't make an account until after my stuff was together all ready.
What tanks do you have set up besides the spec?

Also happy Labor Day!
 
Ha okay that's all mine are to, I didn't make an account until after my stuff was together all ready.
What tanks do you have set up besides the spec?

Also happy Labor Day!


You as well! I have a 40 breeder with 10g sump atm, going to start planning a 100 or 125 soon
 
Last edited:
You as well! I have a 40 breeder with 10g sump atm, going to start planning a 100 or 125 soon
Nice have any pictures to share ? I have a 5gallon, 29 gallon biocube and another 29gallon with a 15 gallon dump but I haven't set it up yet.
 
Nice have any pictures to share ? I have a 5gallon, 29 gallon biocube and another 29gallon with a 15 gallon dump but I haven't set it up yet.

I can send ya pics of the 40 in messages or something if you want! Trying to keep this thread about the 2.5 =)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new