2.5g Tank in my toolbox

Collinslice

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2013
Messages
634
Reaction score
577
Location
Martinsville, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
Decided to retire my shrimp contest tank and swap it over to salt! Sits in my toolbox where I work on outboard marine motors and bass boats

Tank specs:
2.5 custom glass tank
Ai prime light
Mini canister filter

IMG_20190723_103012.jpeg
 
Added some corals this morning from the new store in Roanoke, VA, Alien Aquatics. Nice hardy stuff to start with, then the fun begins if I can keep this stable
IMG_20190802_164604.jpeg
IMG_20190802_164609.jpeg
IMG_20190802_164522.jpeg
 
Haha you know how many times I though about doing this. Just sucks in my show it's not climate controlled during the summer and shop temps can reach close to 95° on hot days.
 
Haha you know how many times I though about doing this. Just sucks in my show it's not climate controlled during the summer and shop temps can reach close to 95° on hot days.
Yeah I got lucky in the dealer world haha. 70-74 year round and no bad fumes to worry about. Worst I get is a faint gas smell if I'm replacing fuel lines
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new