2 AI hydra 26 For sale

lclfox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
30
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two AI hydra 26 for sale. Been used three years. Nothing wrong, just upgrading. $175 each or $300 for both.

Thanks!

6C146E18-658B-4E29-9B2D-216135CBD3E9.jpeg
 
Yes they are HD, they came with my reefer 350 deluxe.
 
Last edited:
Are you in the nashville, tn area? I would prefer to meet at a lfs and do cash if possible. I have been burnt before with mail out so I am a bit hesitant with this approach.
 
No worries I would definitely consider sending your way if you covered shipping price and paypal funds were verified prior to shipping confirmation.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new