• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 AI Hydra 26HD

Item Price
155-330
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dimedup

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Messages
149
Reaction score
31
Location
Fayetteville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Selling 2 lightly used ai hydra 26HD’s for $175 a piece. Used for less than 2 months at 40% on a lagoon frag tank. Also looking for a co2 scrubber so if you offer that+cash id be open to it.
Local pickup is $155 each or $305 for both. Fort Liberty, NC
$175 SHIPPED PRIORITY or $330 for both.

IMG_3754.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I purchased them from a local reefer who claims they used them for a couple weeks, when I got them they looked brand new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new