• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 AI Prime 16HD

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FTC Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
36
Location
phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling two AI Prime 16HD lights. All light spectrums work great, comes with a free arm. $100 each. Shipping not included. PM if interested.



3fd81808-e165-4e82-bc5a-ba308e9da574.jpg

8d27c319-f87b-4d3f-a7ec-613e23dccb9e.jpg

80f33dfa-e01b-4007-af42-309809285d9f.jpg

4f99e9ba-4737-4af2-bae9-800019967543.jpg
 
Last edited:
PM sent
 
PMed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new