2 Ai Prime 16s Mp10qd

MichaelP121579

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
988
Reaction score
308
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought these 1 month ago and buld isn't going as planned.
205 each with mounts shipped
ALSO Have a Mp10qd
200 shipped

I will post pictures tommarow. It may be against the rules to post something without pics if so please delete
 
I bought these 1 month ago and buld isn't going as planned.
205 each with mounts shipped
ALSO Have a Mp10qd
200 shipped

I will post pictures tommarow. It may be against the rules to post something without pics if so please delete
Do you know the mf date of the mp10? Mobius Ready?
 
Pictures of wavemakers

20200828_063533.jpg 20200828_063815.jpg 20200828_063506.jpg 20200828_063454.jpg 20200828_063126.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new