2 AI Prime's 20l and sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cannoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cannoy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
250
Reaction score
157
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will 2 primes over a 20 long put out enough light to grow SPS? I already have the tank setup and I have the old Primes not the hd's.
 
Will 2 primes over a 20 long put out enough light to grow SPS? I already have the tank setup and I have the old Primes not the hd's.
I would imagine so, but the only way to be 100% sure would be to put a par meter under them and see what they're putting out. But two on a 20 should be ok ;)
 
I thought it should be, but just wanted to get an opinion. And I would like to use a par meter but I dont know anyone with one, and they're a little too expensive for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new