2 Brand New - AI Nero 5 Pumps

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

strawberry_reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2017
Messages
269
Reaction score
164
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought 2 brand new Nero 5 pumps last week with the intention to use them on my new build, but decided to go another direction. I did open ONE of the boxes to start looking at the pump, but never even set anything up. Paid $475 after tax for both of them last week. Save yourself a few bucks for 2 brand new pumps.

Price Per Unit: $205
Quantity available: 2
Shipping costs: FREE (USPS Priority) if you want anything faster, you will have to pay the difference.
Location: Lorain, OH

PP G&S only please!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new