2 bulb t5 supplement vs 4 bulb

Makomek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He meant connect one bulb on the front of your tank and one in the back on the same ballast not two front bulbs on the same ballast.

ATI North America

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your reccomended combo for supplementing LEDs on sps dominant tsnk

Not sure if you mean bulb combination or not, but I will assume you do. My recommendation is whatever colors you find most pleasing on the tank, likely Blue Plus and one other. Taking recommendations for bulb choices is a bit like taking recommendations for what color of car you should buy. While everyone has an opinion, ultimately its up to you what you want to look at. If it were me, I would probably do a Blue Plus and a Coral Plus since the Hydra 52 has Red LEDs and plenty of white (meaning, I would rule out the ABS and P+). It also has plenty of UV so the True Actinic isn't needed.

OP
OP
Zazzy

Zazzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you mean bulb combination or not, but I will assume you do. My recommendation is whatever colors you find most pleasing on the tank, likely Blue Plus and one other. Taking recommendations for bulb choices is a bit like taking recommendations for what color of car you should buy. While everyone has an opinion, ultimately its up to you what you want to look at. If it were me, I would probably do a Blue Plus and a Coral Plus since the Hydra 52 has Red LEDs and plenty of white (meaning, I would rule out the ABS and P+). It also has plenty of UV so the True Actinic isn't needed.
That's exactly what I was planning on going with

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back