• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Clams for sale

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
5,614
Reaction score
80
Location
Spokane, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time to sell 2 of my clams, in order to clear up some room!!

1 T. derasa $50.00
1 T. squamosa $60.00
Both for $100.00

Both clams are approximately 6"+, very healthy and rapid growers.

I will ship, at buyers expense. However, due to the size of these, shipping costs may be pretty prohibitive, unless shipped within the states of Washington or Idaho, where UPS ground would work.

5495127105_67d13b76f4_b.jpg
 
Those look tempting Michael. :tongue:
 
How much is shipping to new York

I'd need a zip code, to get an accurate shipping quote. However, I quoted shipping to 07860, which I believe is in New Jersery, yesterday, for one of the clams. I estimated a 7 lb package. Shipping varied from $60.00 for USPS Express Overnight, by 3:00PM, all the way up to FedEx Priority Overnight by 10:30AM for $109.00. My zip code is 99205. Unfortunately, I think shipping will pretty much kill any possible deal, except in much closer areas.
 
T. squamosa is pending, to a possible local hobbyist. I'll update, if this falls through.
 
T. squamosa is officially sold. T. derasa is still available!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new