2 Gen Tangs killed by anemone.

l
I've never heard of a lta killing a tang.
I see alot of my fish swim through the lta all the time.

Possable could the lta have gotten food and then thw fish tried to het it or something and just got stung and killed?
to all the folks thinking a nem can't kill a tang Im here to say yeah it can, it depends on the nem. mine inwas yold was an agressive atlantic nem, just 1 sting and a fish is paralyzed, very potent venom. be careful what you buy, the thing that was really hard for me is once I already had about $600 worth of fish eating now that an anemone technically is worth 600 bucks, I really wanted to keep it because it was really cool and really healthy but I only had one tank what I should’ve done is just started another little 10 gallon just to keep it because if I had a bigger tank like I do now I could’ve kept it but in a 55 gallon like everybody was bumping into it and one bump and the fish is dead , I saw the Burns and thought it was ammonia and I’m doing endless water changes lol. funny now not funny then. I had another fish that had its tail all bitten off, and I put it in the anemone as euthanasia, and as soon as the fish touched the anemone, it went to like paralyzed mode and then I realized that yes this son of a ***** killed all my other fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new