• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 gyres for 80 gallon rimless

aotwell

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
4
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 2 gyres for 80 gallon rimless frag tank
 
I have two Jabeo gyres. a SCP 120 and SCP 180. I’m in CA 90803. Can ship
 
Condition?
Condition?


great condition. Work perfectly well and will be cleaned this weekend. They move water incredibly well. If interested feel free to text me at 858-610-9629
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new