• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Kessil ap700

jaredT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
6
Location
charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two kessil AP700 for trade. Looking for 1 Orphek Atlantik, 2 xr15 gen5-6. Both lights still have great par. I just dislike the spectrum and don’t care for shimmer.
Located 28025
20251128_230958_F8C3512C-4BE4-40D5-ACDF-D864138A4DC7.png
 
Thanks, but I already have 2 hydras. I really like the AP700 spectrum and looking to add another one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new