2 LE Zoa / Paly Packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter KYLECT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KYLECT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
378
Reaction score
41
Location
Prospect, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both packs are $175.00 overnight shipping included anywhere in the US other than Alaska and Hawaii. PM is key to reserve a pack, first PM will get the pack, but I will respond to everyone that sends a message.

1st Pack:

1 Clemintine, 1 Rasta, 1 JF Blood Shot, 3 AM Pink Panthers

7-26-2012 168.jpg


2nd Pack

1 Rasta, 1 Cornbred Fuego, 1 JF Blood Shot, 1 AM Leprechaun, 5 LA Lakers

7-26-2012 167.jpg
 
Is there any specific ones that you want a close up shot of, I just got a conon rebel and I'm try to learn how to use it. Lol!
 
I would like to see the second pack close up. I have no idea what fuegos are, so I would really like to see that.
 
Pics

I would like to see the second pack close up. I have no idea what fuegos are, so I would really like to see that.

I have pics of the colonies on my home pc and I will try to get a close up tonight and post, taking a picture of one is much easier than trying to focus on the whole pack anyway.
 
Awesome packs!!!!!!! This guy has one of the biggest zoa collection I ever seen!!!! Awesome to deal with and he has some of the sick zoa I ever seen
GLWS
 
Pack #2 Pending, Pack #1 still avaliable. I will add a 3 head frag of cornbred nuclear death to the first pack to sweeten the deal!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new